Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shu Uemura No More?!

I have bad news that some of you may have already heard...Shu Uemura, the cosmetic line best known for their oh so amazing eyelash curler (that I mention every chance I can) is not being sold in retail stores in the US anymore. I was in Sephora recently and the salesperson told me they aren't carrying the line in stores as of December. Ulta, Nordstrom, and any other location previously carrying Shu Uemura is in the same boat. I read about this in my Make-Up Artist magazine last month, but must have been in denial. I figured they were pulling the Shu Uemura boutiques, not all of it! Before you panic because you can't run to Ulta and get a lash curler anymore, know that you can still order it and other makeup online directly from the Shu Uemura website. If you become a member you will receive email offers including free samples, and free shipping when spending $50 or more. So, order your lash curlers in bulk, or go in with friends! Other items worth trying in their line are their brushes, eyeshadows and lip products. Thank goodness we can still order online, otherwise many of us (and our lashes) would be in a world of hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment