Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Amazing Aveeno

I love trips to Ulta because it is such a one stop shop! On Saturday (thanks to a giftcard from a friend) I spent some time in Ulta finding great new products, and purchasing some old favorites to replace what has been used up. I stocked up on my favorite eye makeup remover (one for my kit and one for me), Neutrogena. I bought one of the fabulous Essie fall shades I recently blogged about...the color is a great rust called Very Structured. Of course the amount of nail polishing I do requires Nail polish remover. Then I was off to moisturizers since my Kiel's is about to run dry and I wanted a quick fix. I found myself in front of Aveeno, partially because I have another friend who I did makeup with in California who swears by it and because it was buy one get the second half off. So, for around 20 some dollars I got their positively radiant daily moisturizer (with SPF 15- a must!), and also smart essentials nighttime moisturizer. The daytime moisturizer is user friendly with a pump, goes on smooth and feels lightweight...it also has the faintest smell of sunscreen, which reminds me of the beach so I'm loving it. The nighttime moisturizer feels rich on my skin and I woke up still feeling moisturized, it has a light almost floral smell (I'm not a floral scent person and it doesn't bug me).

I couldn't be happier with my new products and the fact that I found great deals, had a $3.50 off coupon and got a free pack of 200 cotton squares since I'm in their rewards program....thanks Ulta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment