Good news--I am officially back to blogging. To my loyal readers, I've missed you and writing about all things makeup. I have had a few busy months, and have decided to fill you in on seven major things that happened while I've been away from my blog:
1. I got engaged in early October to T- an amazing man, and have been busy planning our wedding that will be next summer
2. I was maid of honor in October for my friend T, a childhood friend, here is a picture of me and the beautiful bride (I did her makeup)
3. I went to Dallas twice, both times eating at fun places, a couple of them I'd go to again are: Mi Cocina and The Porch
4. Indulged in Sprinkles (the best cupcakes EVER, which makes it a major event!)
5. I was maid of honor for another childhood friend, S, in November, here is a picture of me and the glamourous bride (I did her makeup too)
6. I purchased some awesome makeup- more to come in the next couple of weeks on what I found
7. I did makeup for many fabulous return clients- Homecoming, weddings, and photo shoots....I have SUCH a fun job!
Don't forget, I'm giving away a $15 Sephora giftcard once I have 50 followers, you must comment to be entered in the drawing!