Thursday, September 16, 2010

Five Fall Favorites

I love fall...the weather cools down, fashions change and new makeup trends and products emerge. Here are five things I'm loving about fall right now!

1. Essie's fall nail polish collection. They have a wide variety of colors from soft pastels to bold dark shades like my personal favorite- Little Brown Dress. For those of you that are obsessed with dark nail polish like me, it will be love at first sight!



2. Bobbi Brown's Denim and Rose Collection. It's fall, so what's better than a great pair of jeans and a new shadow and liner to match? The lipstick colors are also rocking in this collection, they're dark but sheer so they aren't overwhelming.



3. The fact that Loreal's Telescopic Mascara now comes in waterproof! This may not be new for fall, but it was new to me last week when I discovered it at Ulta! I'm loving the definition and control the mascara wand allows me to have, the only drawback is it takes a little extra time to apply, which isn't always an option before work in the morning! I may just stick to my all time favorite, Loreal Voluminous.



4. I am loving that my Elle September edition is an inch thick, full of fashion, makeup ads and information...it will take me all fall to read it, so fun!



5. Maybelline's new gel liner. This gel liner goes for about $7 verses Bobbi Brown and MAC's price of about $20, and it comes with a brush. I purchased this product last week at my local grocery store and I'm loving it! It is just as great of quality as MAC or Bobbi Brown. I am loving the eggplant shade, and it really does stay on all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment