Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Fall Into Fall

I'm all about the current season we are in...cooler temperatures, leaves changing colors...and all things pumpkin! I literally go crazy over anything pumkin. Pumpkin candles, colors, pie, bread, cookies, I could go on and on! So, with all of the pumpkin around me I've realized this is the perfect time to integrate golds and red browns into your eye shadows. Now is the perfect time to play up brown shadows and make them glow with gold. Here are a few of my favorite fall eye shadow colors...

Urban Decay's Roach- the perfect red brown, its pigmented, so it gives lots of color!

Smashbox Ambient- a true gold, it shimmers and sparkles! Use on your lid to add a glow, or use under your eyes to brighten and blend eyeliner.

MAC's Amber Lights- The perfect orange brown, this will make blue eyes stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment