Monday, January 24, 2011

Remembering July in January

In honor of my sister's 6 month anniversary to her wonderful husband I have posted a few pictures from her wedding. I had so much fun doing her makeup for the big event. She is naturally beautiful with great skin and doesn't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis. So, we went for a classic bridal look. She didn't want to look too made up, but wanted her skin to look flawless in pictures, and of course have a bridal glow. I think the look was achieved!



Lipstick touch up...I mixed a pink lip color with a brown undertone to add a little color to her lips without being too much. I added a touch of gloss for extra shine and shimmer.



All about the eyes...I used Make Up For Ever eyeshadows, #109 Ardelle lashes (great ones that enhance without looking over the top), Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Espresso on top lashline and lower inner rim, and Loreal Voluminous Mascara in waterproof.



Beau-ti-ful! It's important for makeup to photograph well inside and outside.

Photographer: Rebecca Eubanks at Artworks Tulsa Photography
Hair: iidentity Salon in Tulsa

No comments:

Post a Comment