Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Try a New Fragrance

I'm all about people having their signature scent...mine is Armani Code. When you have a perfume you wear often or all of the time people will think of you when they smell it...on the street, at the mall, when anyone passes them by with it. It is fun however to branch out and find new fragrances to throw in the mix. My new favorite perfume is Kate Spade's Twirl.

I was at Sephora a few weeks ago buying who knows what. I was paying and distracted with my iphone checking emails or texting when the girl behind the counter asked if I would like a sample. Usually I'm the one asking for samples because, hello, I'm a makeup artist! I was so caught off guard that SHE was asking me....so caught off guard that I was speechless and couldn't think of anything in the whole store I wanted to sample (I know, sort of embarrassing right?!). Thankfully she suggested making me a sample of Twirl to end the awkward silence. Smart thinking on her part because I'll probably be back there soon when my little sample is gone to get the full size product. Check out this fragrance and comment to let me know what some of your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment