Thursday, July 29, 2010

Lip Gloss You Can Love and Afford to Lose

If you're like me you are always losing your lip gloss only to find it a week later in the floor of your car, in a random side pocket of a purse you forgot existed, or outside a friend's house in the street (that really happened to me once). So, I've quit investing a lot of money in lip gloss because I'm bound to lose it and who knows how long it will take for it to turn up and if it will! My latest cheap find is Wet N Wild Megaslicks Lip Gloss. My favorite color is 570A (Berry Burst). It is a great peach tone that brightens lipstick or liner, and can also be worn alone. This is a color that will look good on all skin tones, it has a slight shimmer, but does not look frosty. I also love the texture of this gloss. It isn't super sticky, which I hate, but it is sticky enough to stay in place. There are a wide variety of colors, so look for this product the next time you are at the drug store. At $1.99 you'll love this lip gloss and can afford to lose it!

2 comments:

  1. I have a chapstick question. I know your fave is the tropical balm in the pot, but what do you think about Kiehl's lip balm? The mango one smells delicious but I don't know if it's actually moisturizing enough to spend $9 on. And Lorin wants to know if you've ever tried Body Shop's Vitamin E Lip Care stick...she says it's "fantastic!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the Body Shop one, so I'll have to look into it. I'm sad to say my favorite, Rachel Perry has been discontinued. I've only used Baby Kiehl's and really like it because it is moisturizing. There is a newer line at Sephora called Korres and I've been wanting to try one of their lip balms because they look very moisturizing and there are different tropical flavors. Let me know if you find something you like!

    ReplyDelete