Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tuesday Tip: Moisturize

Always apply moisturizer before you put on your base-whether it's foundation, concealer or powder. If you do not already do this you will be amazed at how much better your makeup goes on and looks. Be sure to use a lightweight moisturizer with SPF of at least 15. One moisturizer I love is Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer for year round use during the day.

Visit Neutrogena's website to learn more about the different products they have to offer. http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/index.view

1 comment:

  1. Summer Turner, I have a question! I like to use a non-SPF moisturizer because I use a separate tinted sunscreen from my dermatologist. I have used Clinique's yellow moisturizer for years, but I think there must be better...are there any you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete