Friday, February 4, 2011

Blizzard Blues

I'm not going to lie, this Oklahoma blizzard is starting to get me down. After a foot of snow the other day I woke up from a nap today to see MORE snow falling....please, tell me how can there be more?! I beginning to feel like I'm being held hostage by snow! So, when I looked at my tired face this morning that has a lack of life from being shut in the past few days I decided I needed a pick me up...immediately!



What I needed was a little Bliss in my life. One of my favorite products for a tired looking face is the Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Mask by Bliss.



This is basically their spa's famous Triple Oxygen Facial Treatment in a bottle. This product has a higher price point of $52, but it will last you a long time. All you need is a pump or two. The product looks like a gel when you pump it out, spread the gel on your face, do not rub it in, it will turn to a foam over the next 2-3 minutes, then simply rinse it off with water. When you look in the mirror your skin will look brighter and tighter, which means younger! I only recommend using this in the morning or before you go out for an event...after all, why would you need to have younger looking skin when you are falling asleep, you want the world to see it!




While I know those of you who are like me, snowed in, can't make it to a Sephora right now, you can order this fabulous product online and it will give you something to look forward to...in addition to the sun shining, temperatures rising and this snowy world melting away!

No comments:

Post a Comment