Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup Shopping


I met a friend for dinner tonight and we decided to stop by the mall since I needed more Bobbi Brown Gel Liner (in Espresso of course) and she needed more Lancome mascara. Well, two items quickly turned into multiple items. I left the mall with my gel liner, a new Nars blush because I love their colors, and Caudalie Beauty Elixir. Caudalie is a great skin care line, and the Beauty Elixir can be applied before or after makeup to add radiance to skin, I plan to keep it in my purse to spritz on when I need a pick me up. This is sold in the bins by the registers at Sephora, and at $16 it's worth a try. I asked for a sample of Philosophy's Hope in a Jar before I left because who hasn't heard great reviews about it for years, so I'm trying it out and if it's worth your time I will let you know. If you are out shopping this weekend think about trying out a new blush to add a pop of color, finding a new skin care product, or simply asking for a sample of something you have been interested in so you can find out if you actually like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment