Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Look Like a Star

My favorite part of awards shows, like the Oscars, is seeing the fashion and makeup on the red carpet. I pay more attention to this than the actual awards show--I don't know if that is something I should admit or not! This year's red carpet at the Academy Awards definitely did not disappoint, here are three of my favorite looks:



Gwyneth Paltrow's gorgeous glow





Anne Hathaway's classic matte red lips





Scarlett Johansson's smokey eyes




You can easily look like one of these celebrities...for Gwyneth's look go for a foundation with a dewy finish and extra shimmer, play up the bronze tones. For Anne's lips go for a matte true red lipstick. For Scarlett's eyes play up the plum and gold tones for a different take on the smokey eye.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm just loving this blog! On my way to follow! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I use Mac's Plum Perfect Tinted lip conditioner! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete