Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Tip: Go Country

The Academy of Country Music Awards Sunday night was full of fabulous looks (along with some amazing singing of course)...the looks were SO fabulous that I think we should all go a little country.


How cute was Taylor Swift singing "Mean" I love the softer look of her makeup.





I LOVE Rhianna's makeup...I want to meet her makeup artist! She always has a fabulous glow and I loved her deep lip color and the red shadow on her eyes. It was so fun to see her perform with Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles.





Martina's eye makeup was my obsession Sunday night, I LOVE her eyeliner, it looked like she used a liquid liner to get a cat eye look without being over the top, still very classic.





Carrie Underwood is always a favorite of mine, and while some of you are probably thinking I'm crazy for posting her with pink hair it was the whole punk/rocker look that I loved. From the hair and makeup to the dress and shoes, I couldn't get enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment