Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday Tip: ALWAYS Wash Your Face

Excellent skin care is equally as important as fabulous makeup. Washing your face at the end of the day is a must...keeping makeup on through the night will dry out your skin and can cause blemishes...which we don't want! If you find a face wash you love then washing your face won't be such a chore (because when you are really tired and it's late it really does seem like a chore...trust me, I know). Here are 3 of my favorite face washes, yes 3, I'm convinced that if I only use one cleanser my skin becomes immune to it and I start breaking out or becoming oily (I think it's in my head, but you never know!). All can be purchased at your local drugstore or Ulta.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser....what's not to love, it's pink, smells like grapefruit and fights breakouts!





Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser...a gentle, basic cleanser. I feel refreshed every time I use it...and my skin really does look radiant after I use this.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Makeup Removing Cleanser...this foaming cleanser feels amazing as it dissolves away makeup.

Remember to use an alcohol free toner and moisturizer/face cream after cleansing...I think I'm going to go wash my face now that it's on my mind....and tonight's cleanser choice? Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment